WE WANT TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR SALES GOALS!
If you are like all of us, you are trying to squeeze as much time out of the day as possible. Here are ten ways that you can maximize your time. See if you can adopt and adapt some of them to your life style.
- Eat dinner with your family. In this way, you will be filling a basic need to be connected with your loved ones, and you will be able to hear their stories as well as yours. You will find that this respite from the workday will help you debrief and distress.
- Go against the traffic. Why would anyone drive during rush hour? Reschedule your day to start earlier, or later, but in any case work the opposite way that everyone else does.
- Maximize your morning hours. Yes, it is hard to get up…you are tired. Try getting up earlier and accomplish those tasks that you have been putting off. That time will pay great dividends.
- Put some Sunday into Monday. In others words, try to find two hours to really plan the week on Sunday, to prepare you for the onslaught on Monday. It is an invaluable exercise in self discipline.
- By getting up 15 minutes earlier than you do, productivity will increase dramatically. You have time to think and prepare yourself without the rest of the family demanding time.
- Do not panic about the day before it begins. You have gotten through tough days before, relax and let it roll off. You will get everything done that needs to be done.
- Waste some time every day! Yes, you read that right, find those wasted minutes, lean back and relax. We all have those meeting that are cancelled, the phone call that does not happen. Use that time wisely, it is a gift to you.
- Have a plan and follow it. Build into your day the time you need to get things done, but at the same time make sure you are following your plan and not letting everyone, including the family mess it up.
- Do what you can do. Enough said!
- Find some satisfaction in what you do every day. There are good things all the time, are you aware of numb to the day?
Try these, you will be better off as a person, family member and employee.