About Our Sales & Coaching Team
Best-selling author and motivational speaker for sales training
Having been a leader and motivational speaker in sales training since 1979, I am a Certified Management Consultant, and have trained and consulted to a wide range of corporations including IBM, AT&T, Motorola, Sprint, CIGNA, and a host of other organizations throughout the world. I have also trained over 500,000 professionals in over 9,000 companies.
Millions more have read my best selling books internationally. Some of my accomplishments include the development of highly pragmatic sales training and management programs that adapt effectively into a broad range of sales environments and industries. All of my training is based upon actual sales experiences and are proven successful. Rated as the number one sales expert in prospecting by Personal Selling Power magazine.
Schiffman, Stephan was born on June 14, 1946 in New York City. Son of Walter and Martha Schiffman.
Bachelor of Science, Ithaca College, 1968. Master of Social Work, Cornell University, 1969. Postgraduate, University Maryland, 1972.
Postgraduate, Detroit University, 1973.
Principal Stephan Schiffman Associations, New York City, 1972. Director training United Jewish Appeal, New York City, 1975. Practice psychotherapy, New York City, 1976.
Speaker on motivation and success, power sales, 1989.
Director Doctorate.E.I. Management Group, New York City, 1979. Principal Stephan Schiffman Telemarketing, 1992.
Member of faculty Adelphi University, Garden City, New York, 1976-1980. Lecturer New York University, 1977-1980, New School Social Research, 1978, Queen”s College, 1985, Norwalk Community College, 1989.
Author: Cold Calling Techniques that Work, 1991, 3d edition, 1979, cassette edition 1991, The Consultant”s Handbook, 1988, 25 Sales Mistakes, 1990, Power Sales Presentations, 1989, Sales Habits of Highly Successful People, 1991.
Contributor articles to professional journals.
- Stephan Schiffman has been listed as a noteworthy management consultant by Marquis Who’s Who.
- Cold Calling Techniques: That Really Work ( Follow the advice of Stephan Schiffman—America’s #1 Cor…)
- The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes and How to Avoid Them ( “25 Sales Mistakes is essential for any professional or…)
- The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes, 3rd Edition (25 Sales Mistakes is essential for any professional or or…)
- Twenty-Five Most Common Sales Mistakes…and How to Avoid Them (A guide to selling which identifies 25 common sales mista…)
- Cold Calling Techniques (That Really Work!) Fourth edition (SALES BOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP IN COLD CALLING FOR T…)
- Power Sales Presentations: Complete Sales Dialogues for Each Critical Step of The… (Scripts for sales presentations.)
- The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes and How to Avoid Them 3rd edition by Schiffman, Stephan (2009) Paperback (3rd edition)
- The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes and How to Avoid Them, 2nd ed.
- By Stephan Schiffman – Cold Calling Techniques: That Really Work! (20th Anniversary ed) (9/26/07)
- 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes by Stephan Schiffman (25-Sep-2009) Paperback
Member of faculty Adelphi University, Garden City, New York, 1976-1980. Member Institute Management Consultant, National Society FundRaisers (director), American Management Association, TC Academy Arts and Sciences, Society Professional Management Consultant, American Society Training and Development, New York City Chamber Commerce and Industry (education chair, speaker), New York Athletic.